Friday, December 2, 2011

Be encouraged

I was on cure zone the other day and I realized there are so many people going through this same heartbreaking condition. I am amazed that so many people feel exactly what I have feel, and been where I have been, and are where I am.
It gives me strength and inspires me continue to encourage and to write.

One thing Ive struggled with is being cruel to myself over this thing I can not control. Tmau really triggered my inner wounds and turned into full blown self loathing.

I did not feel beautiful

I did not feel desirable

I felt deeply unworthy of good things

I tortured myself emotionally with blame and shame for tmau when in reality I didn't ask for it. At the time I didn't even know what it was!I had no idea their was a condition called tmau.

I barely thought I had the right to exist because of the harsh ways people interacted with me because of tmau

I was utterly heartbroken over feeling my joy, social life and confidence slip through my fingers.


I will not put on a front....sometimes those feelings still arise. But, let me tell you what I know NOW!

I am beautiful, because I am human. I have eyes filled with soul and so do you!

I am not alone in this struggle with tmau, so many other people struggle with the same feelings, aches, and fears.

I do not need to feel shame over something that I can not control! I can only do my best with the knowledge of tmau I have.


Other people are just people. They have problems too, and I am not less than anyone!


God bless you readers.


With love,

Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment