Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Elephant in the Room

Today I realized I could not push myself in school anymore
My friends have slowly trickled away...so has my confidence
I love English
I love the program
but every day in class I am on pins and needles, I am scared stiff, I am utterly devastated.
I sit away from everyone and feel like a undesirable monster
It is the most awful feeling in the world and I can not and will not put myself through it in this fragile stage in my life

I will be withdrawing from my program until I feel more confident and my tmau is more manageable. Now is not the time

And to top my painful day off, while sitting on the bus I guess I offended this child in a young mans body who declared that their was an "elephant in the room" and moved away from me.
It hurt, yes- but it also solidified my decision to withdrawal from classes for now.
Anyway...I know people like that only project their own insecurities onto others. He could have been nice about it and just moved away- but NO-he had to broadcast my weakness. That sadism blatantly reflects his lack of development.
Yes, sometimes I may smell badly- but I cant help it. I am still human, and I still have a beautiful heart and will still live a beautiful life.

Sincerely Yours
-Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment