Monday, November 21, 2011

I love this mans spirit....

I saw JR Martinez on "All my children", flipping through channels and I was curious about his scars- and I also found him handsome.

There is something about burn victims that touches me. I feel that burn victims go through an excruciating healing process which makes them immediate hero's. Also, it must be very difficult to have your body be altered and injured by fire. As tmau suffers we are judged when we have a tmau occurrence, however burn victims are constantly having to deal with reconstructive surgeries and physical and bodily changes that they can not hide and have to constantly cope with.

So...I bring all this up to say...

JR Martinez has a beautiful spirit.

Here is a interview of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hpUNH77Iik

No comments:

Post a Comment