Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Still Moving Forward


I am in a Romantic mood.
The skies of November have been extremely beautiful. Dark blues and pastel pinks, blurs of white.

I have been in a zombie state for maybe the last three weeks.I have so many questions about life, about my future about my dreams, about my pains...about everything...
Some days have been very hard emotionally and physically ( my thyroid and liver are still acting up!)

Today I had to drop one of my classes.

I have three classes total, two of them Ive done well in and one, I have not.


I was on autopilot when I realized that I held a less than satisfactory grade in the class. It hurts because I did hustle, I went to class when my body felt like it was dying on me-many days. Also, the professor is one of the head teachers of the programs. I sooooo wanted to impress him. I did not. I feel that if my health were better and that I had the carefree mind that I so desire- I would have done very well indeed. After all, I enjoyed every class of his.

Oh Well :(

Maybe that's what I get for playing superwoman.



Some thoughts for you lovely readers,

1. Its okay to ask for help

2. Its okay to sometimes disappoint people. Superwoman/Superman is only a comic book hero.

3.Its okay to feel lonely sometimes. Sometimes God uses it to get close to us, so that we cling to Him closer.

4. Its okay to smile at others even if they don't smile back. Someone may be touched by your smile. Someone may fall in love with it.

5. Its okay to rely on God to carry your broken heart.


6. Music is not just music, its therapy.

7. There are people in this world who need your compassion and inspiration. Find them.

8. Its okay to pray for those who hurt you. It gives you a beautiful heart and heals you and maybe even them.



God Bless


Yours truly,

Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment