Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Judgemental Eyes and Warm Eyes


Dear Readers,

I slept 2 hours last night. Recently I have not written on this blog nearly as much as I wanted to but...I will not stop with this blog because it is my therapy and it strengthens me to strengthen others.
Also, I am strengthened by those who read this blog.
I stayed up horribly late last night working on a presentation for my class.
I was so nervous readers....nervous of the reactions of my class as I stood in front of them.

It is the class with the girl that I had to approach once because I had an tmau occurrence around her- I explained very briefly about tmau and that was that.

However, I get nervous around people that I know have at some time judged me or misunderstood me because of the tmau. I feel like the expression of people who don't understand my condition is pure harsh, critical judgement( which never feels good).

I was blessed to see some warm eyes during the presentation though. A few people came up to me and said I did a good job.

Now....I sleep.

(well...quick snack before I do....cooked green apples. By the way....Happy new month-November)


God bless.

Sincerely,

Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment