Monday, April 2, 2012

I am Starting to Look for A Job

Today I looked at my bank account...it is slowly dwindling. I am on my own, have my apartment which I love and living off loans for school. But the loan is not covering me right now sooooo

I am starting to look for a job

Looking for a job is a intense process in general but especially for someone with tmau.
I am nervous but it has to be done. I will try to find a job where I feel comfortable and am not in close contact with people for extended periods of time.

Part of me is wondering why everything has to feel so hard and scary at this point in my life...

Some days are unbearably painful right now but I am still alive, I can walk, I can breath and I am going to find a job that I enjoy and feel comfortable in ( God willing)

I will keep you readers updated on the job hunt

Sincerely,
Black Rose

2 comments:

  1. Black Rose, let go of our tmau worries. the right employer will go beyond your odour and value your callibre.

    Regards,
    Anirban.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Anirban! I currently just started a job and I am hoping for the best!:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete