Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TMAU is part of my life


Today I had a uproar of anger

Why have I suffered for so long with this thing called tmau


I could have been different- I tell myself

Not so timid

Not so single

Not so frazzled


Not so afraid

But that is not so...I have tmau. Its part of my life, and part of me. Period. Maybe one day that will not be so-- and I will always hope for that day.

But for today- I will keep moving forward.

Here is a youtube video- testimony of a tmau sufferer/ tmau fighter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SEN0nDtmmA

And here is a song to mellow you out after a long day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZBrc4VCRQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

4 comments:

  1. Hi Black Rose! I just so happen to stumble upon your blog and I'm also dealing with TMAU. Although I've never been tested for it, I'm pretty sure that I have it. Are you taking anything to miminize the smell? I'm kinda at the beginning of this battle and would like to know what you do that helps with the odor. If you could email me at flyinqsolo@gmail.com
    Hope to hear from you soon : )

    - Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra! Thank you for your note! I actually take vitamin B2 50 mg with a meal once a day. I read in an article that it helps break down the enzyme our bodies cannot digest. I have noticed a difference-- the degree of my odor is less. Let me know if you try this and how it helps? Are you on the curezone TMAU Forum? Reading the stories and emotions of other tmua suffers helps me. Tell me what you think?
    Sincerely,
    Black Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again! I'm sorry for the late reply. I haven't tried B2 yet. What I have tried in the past was take Magnesium 250 mg, B6 200 mg and Zinc 50 mg. I didn't notice a difference in my odor so I stopped after about a week. : / Yes, I've been on curezone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY!! I read on an article that B2 assisted with breaking down the chemical that causes the odor in our body. I have experienced a lessening of my odor with B2. If you try it let me know how your body responds. How long have you been a sufferer of tmau? I hope you are doing well!! hug!

    ReplyDelete