Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I got a Job

I got a job!
Its was a rush going through the process, being interviewed- my mind overwhelmed with thoughts and wondering....
I got a job though...I will be working at athletic/ apparel store as a cashier and a greeter-- oh the irony-- the person most timid in the world as a greeter( its actually kind of funny)
-- the truth is im not really timid, never really was, that just is a byproduct of tmau

How will this go?

Im actually excited. I liked the bigness of the story, the airiness...I actually felt rather safe. The people were very chill- mostly guys
We shall see. 
I will keep with the prayers but I am jumping in cold water

...but then again....with my life- I am always jumping in cold water

Stay tuned...I will write all about my first day





..I am thankful. Part of me feels like this was "for me" from God.
We shall see( nervous face)-- I guess I am rather timid
:)

Yours truly,

Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment