Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dealing with Rejection

My heart was hurting today.
I'm not that good at dealing with my own pain-- so I listened to music, did some reading for school...at least a little productive

Within the past few days, I realize I have been reminded of high school, which is strange, because I don't think of it much anymore

It reminded me of the rejection in High School which was the worst

and it also reminded me of my ex who went to High School with me-- another unwanted memory

and it makes me feel Shame

and the emotion of Shame is completely the worst one anyone can feel. It doesn't say- bad emotion-- it says BAD YOU. Ugh. That's how I feel right now.   BAD Me.

I am STARVING for the love that pushes past my smell, past my eyes, past my flesh, past my injured mind, past my warped heart and into my soul-- with powerful force. I am aching for my soul to be seen and touched.

I wish God would wrap me in his arms and make me feel loved in every fiber of my being, in every part, a love that fills my brain with unfathomable depths of love, overpowering all of me, till I crumple and melt like ice-- taking me in His love 
making all of the rejection I have experienced

into

Nothing.


One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment