Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello :) Im back


Dear Readers,
I am sorry that I have not written in so long.
My computer had to be taken in for repair( took the whole week).


I am back now :)

This past week was somewhat lonely. In class I've been keeping to myself because in my business with homework and papers, I don't feel like dealing with other opinions of me.

I do have at least one person in each class which are kind to me and talk with me before and after class.

The B-2 vitamin has truly reduced the occurrences and strength of the odor- which is a blessing. I noticed people sitting closer to me and I feel more confident when I have to talk to someone in the class.

Ive just felt a bit isolated.
In all honestly this week probably felt harder because I did not have the opportunity to write on this blog and draw strength from encouraging and being encouraged. I feel so much better just typing out my thoughts at this very moment while sipping on some soup....

*Hug*
Sincerely,

Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment