Friday, October 7, 2011

Liver and Thyroid....so...slow..to...heal!


I prefer the all natural approach with healing, whenever I can. My natural doctor has been patiently working with me since the beginning of this year to heal my body of candida, sluggish thyroid and liver and multiple vitamin deficiencies. I am becoming healthier everyday but it has taken so long that I feel frustrated and spent.

The past few days I have had to rest as much as I could. I didn't have much energy for anything. Today I was able to do some grocery shopping. I always keep my tmau and candida in mind when I buy food. I don't eat any of the foods on the tmau and candida "Don't Eat" list- except for raisins. I like raisins in my oatmeal for breakfast. ( Guilty Pleasure)
I read somewhere that organic raisins are less troublesome...so I'm going to start buying those.

By the way readers, I think the B-2 vitamin is actually lessening the odor. :) I take a small dose, one time a day because I'm sensitive and want to see how it works with my body.
The article I referenced in my last post says...
Recommended intake is 30-40mg taken 3-5 times per day with food.

I'm not there yet. I only found a 50mg at the store and I just take that once a day- for now, until I feel comfortable with taking more.
Readers remember, be careful with your body. Don't overtake anything- even vitamins! Take vitamin doses recommended by a trusted doctor familiar with tmau or trusted tmau health articles. Monitor yourself to see if it is agreeing with your body.

God bless
*hug*

Sincerely,


Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment