Friday, October 28, 2011

Stronger!

Dear Readers,

I have an awesome brother( 2 actually). I called the older one last night with my emotions awry. He is the calmest, most unaffected man on the face of the earth. He is kind and compassionate and very artistic and popular at his campus.
His "whatever" attitude settles me down in my most crazed moments.
I am the quirky, bookish, quiet girl and he is the music making, hipster- the king of calm.

Anyway,
For the first time in my life I told him about the tmau and explained all about it. He had no idea. He said hes never smelled anything around me.
He listened to me and encouraged me.

He told me to do things to raise my self esteem. He told me to go shopping, try different style- like hipster....(hum maybe :).

He told me to stop feeling like I need to be nice all the time, and be honest with my emotions and become even more sociable to spite my tmau. To voice my voice.

He told me that he's smelled people before- he said he smelled girls in High School and College and even one of his close friends once. He said he approached a cute girl at one point and she smelled and he still just thought that she was cute.

He said to not care what anyone things of me and to focus on the people who like me.

He said everyone has their struggles even if I cant see them.


Hooray to being stronger!

Sincerely,

Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment