Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tmau and Anger

Dear Readers,

Recently Ive felt angry about the fact that my social life is not the way I would want it to be.
I am a lively person and because of my concerns with tmau I have been unable to fully express myself as I would like.
I was feeling cranky about it last night before I went to bed.
I turned on the tv and began watching Oprah's network.
On the show there was a young man, who had been a solider.
He is now blind, and has severe trauma to his mind. He can not walk by himself, process thoughts easily or speak easily.
Before he had been a young, vibrant man.
Now he has to live the rest of his life struggling with the small movements and thought processes that come so easily to us.
He lost so much defending us.
After I saw that I felt differently.
I am thankful for what I have

Who I am

And the good I have experienced.


Sincerely,

Black Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment